Interview Schedule for the post Junior Engineer (Trans) - Trainee
against Advt. No.1/2008 of MSETCL
The written test for the post of Junior Engineer (Trans) - Trainee (advertised vide Advt. No.1/2008) was held on 09.11.2008. Taking into consideration the performance in the written test, the candidates have been short listed for personal interview.
The personal interviews will be conducted on 18th to 22nd January 2009 at the following venue :
ANAND HOSTEL & TRAINING CENTRE,
OPP. HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE, JUHU,
ANDHERI (WEST), MUMBAI – 400 049.
(BEST Bus No.627 from S.V. Road,
Andheri Station (West),
Name of Bus Stop – Hare Krishna Temple)
The short listed candidates whose names are appearing on website are requested to report at the venue for personal interview along with identity proof and counterfoil of the call letter in token of having appeared for written test.
Instructions to the Candidates :
- You should bring with you all Original Certificates regarding your Educational Qualifications (degree certificate & marksheets), Age, Caste, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, SSC Certificate and Domicile Certificate together with one attested true copy of each of these certificates at the time of interview.
- As per the Govt. Circular No. CBC-10/2004/PK570/BCR-5 dated 05/03/2005, those candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), Spl.BC and OBC will have to submit the Caste Validity Certificate, and same will be treated as authentic evidence for all types of benefits of caste claim.
- If you belong to Backward Class other than SC & ST community, you should produce latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from appropriate authority as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra showing that you are not covered under Concept of Creamy Layer. The selection of candidates belonging to VJ-A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, SBC and OBC shall be subject to submission of latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from appropriate authority as prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra showing that they are not covered under the concept of “Creamy Layer” on notification of rules / orders for actual implementation of the said provision of the Act by the Govt. of Maharashtra.
- The unemployed reserved category candidates such as SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) & Spl. BC [principle of Non-Creamy Layer is applicable for VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) & Spl. BC categories] will be given reimbursement of travelling expenses equal to the ordinary second class rail fare, (without reservation charges / surcharge, etc) or ordinary ST Bus fare from the place of their residence to the place of interview and back (limited to journey performed within the State of Maharashtra) on production of original / zerox copy of the Rail / ST Bus fare tickets alongwith copy of Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (wherever applicable) issued by the appropriate Competent Authority, as per Company rules as amended from time to time.
- Any request for change of time, date and / or venue of the interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Your candidature shall stand cancelled and you will not be allowed to appear for the personal interview, unless you produce all the required documents for the post. Candidates appearing for interview should ensure that they satisfy all the conditions as notified in the advertisement.
- No query / correspondence will be entertained.
- The interview is purely provisional and does not confer any automatic right of your possible employment with the Company. If, at any state, information provided by you is found incorrect / incomplete or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria or if it is found that you have concealed / distorted any material information, your candidature will be cancelled at any time during the recruitment process.
- To view the names and interview schedule, candidates may click at the following links.